Let’s check what are the best Korean dramas from 2014 here.
The K-dramas on my list are the ones I most enjoyed watching and that I would recommend for you to watch as well.
Here it is. This is, in my opinion, the list of the best Korean dramas from 2014.
1. Birth Of A Beauty
Genre: Comedy, Melodrama, Romance
Number of Episodes: 21
Original Network: SBS
Original Air Dates: November 2014 to January 2015
Lead Stars: Joo Sang-wook, Han Ye-seul
Average Nationwide Viewership Rating: Unknown
My Rating: 3 out of 5 Stars
- There are bits of funny moments across the whole series.
- The 2nd half of the series seems to be more interesting and entertaining.
- Joo Sang-Wook is one of my favorite Korean male actors.
- Ends happily. This is one of my top reasons why I watch and recommend this Korean drama.
- It’s exhausting and frustrating to watch the female lead character and the grandmother of the male lead character being tricked by other characters in the drama.
I’m still torn whether to give Birth of a Beauty 3 or 4 stars. In the end, I decided to give it a 3.
It’s just that there are other Korean dramas from 2014 that you should watch first.
And by the time you’ve gone through all the others, new K-dramas for 2015 may have already started.
If you’re a hardcore K-drama viewer, and you do not have anything else pending on your list, you should add Birth of a Beauty.
Alternative Titles: None
Genre: Action, Comedy, Drama, Romance, Thriller
Number of Episodes: 20
Original Network: KBS2
Original Air Dates: December 2014 to February 2015
Lead Stars: Park Min-young, Ji Chang-wook
AGB Nielsen Average Nationwide Viewership Rating: 8.6%
Favorite Healer Character: Park Bong-soo
My Rating: 5 of 5
- Park Min-young and Ji Chang-wook star in this Korean drama. I like both of them.
- I like the soundtracks and how they’re inserted for different scenes.
- There are lots of Park Min-young cute moments.
- It’s a happy ending Kdrama.
- There’s nothing much that I can add here.
More on Healer
Healer is probably one of the best, if not the best combination of genres for a Korean drama that I really enjoy watching.
I enjoy watching Park Min-young in more cute character roles like in this Kdrama.
I’ve watched What Is Wrong With Secretary Kim and is also a 5 of 5 stars for me but I enjoyed her character here more.
I highly recommend Healer for those who haven’t watched it yet.
5 of 5 for me as I can binge-watch the whole series and would most likely enjoy rewatching it.
There you have it. This is my list of the best Korean dramas from 2014.
How about you, do we have the same K-dramas on your list?
If you have a Korean drama that started airing from 2014 that’s not on my list, please send me a message and I’ll check it out.