Here are some reasons why basketball coaches wear bowties.
- Their suit looks better with a bowtie than a regular tie.
- Their team has branded bowtie that has the team’s logo.
- The particular basketball coach likes to wear bowties.
- They need an accessory for the suit but forgot their tie.
- Wearing a bowtie is in memory or in honor for a particular person who’s always wears a bowtie.
- It’s a team rule for coaches to wear bowties.
There are more possible reasons why basketball coaches wear a bowtie. Do you have an idea as to why? Share it with us.